Talk About Extraordinary Providence! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Saw these on another forum. Not sure the exact story. Everybody kept saying how "lucky" the man was:

IMG_9730.JPG

IMG_9768.JPG

IMG_9781.JPG

Wow!

What is interesting to me is the guard or “guide” railing directly above the outlet structure. Most guide rail systems have metal supports throughout except at the ends. This is a measure allowing the rail to collapse, and thus absorb the impact instead of potentially piercing the vehicle by being more rigid in the event of a crash into the blunt end of the railing. However, in this case they utilized the breakaway supports directly over this death happy ravine. I would think of all places that section would be designed to be more of a “guard” instead of a “guide” system.

(btw, the reason for the change from guard rail to guide rail is of course a lawsuit by someone who claimed the railing did not guard them as it’s label suggests :rolleyes: ).

Incredible. Praise God for this providential perservation.

Ps 107.8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Whoa! Dudes! Talk about a close call!

God's providence in action! WHEW! Amazing is an understatement.

I did a search to try to find the story behind the pictures. I couldn't find it. I did find another amazing picture. This one appears to still have the driver in the vehicle. :wow: Looks like your boat could someday save your life.

park-truck-down-cliff-towing-boat.jpg

I did a search to try to find the story behind the pictures. I couldn't find it. I did find another amazing picture. This one appears to still have the driver in the vehicle. :wow: Looks like your boat could someday save your life.

Wow, that's amazing too!

I think I'll walk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back