Texas Rangers Win Opener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

Puritan Board Freshman
I don't suppose there are any other ranger fans out there but we're in first place, possibly the only time we will be this season though. :(

I was going to tell you...don't fall for it.
They have pulled this trick year after year just to tease people into believing. And then...
well you know.

:rofl:

This is so true.

I consider the Rangers to be the Major League's secret 4A minor league team, where stars for other teams can be established on Mr. Hicks' tab.

:rofl:

This is so true.

I consider the Rangers to be the Major League's secret 4A minor league team, where stars for other teams can be established on Mr. Hicks' tab.
Either that or "has beens" go to finish their career (and in some cases reestablish their career just to be traded).

Opps...

I was confused, their first games the 31st vs. the Mariners. I got a little confused with the games in Japan and aghhh, now the rangers may lose. Well, now you know that I know I'm dumb. :lol:

You're kidding. The Rangers played?

If WFAA mentioned this in last night's broadcast, I missed it. Mostly it covered the Mavericks' stunning loss last night.

Well, GO Rangers!

From the style over substance dept I will point out that the Rangers DO have a cool ball park. Do they give a pennant for that?

From the style over substance dept I will point out that the Rangers DO have a cool ball park. Do they give a pennant for that?

Perhaps we can start giving "Pennants from the Panhandle." One to the Rangers for their ballpark and one to the Cowboys for showing everyone that T.O. really isn't so bad. Back to the Rangers stadium, it's also cool because it's called the Ballpark in Arlington, not some corporate sponsered junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back