The Great Battle.

The Great Battle!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
Downstairs I hear Christmas songs and "shooing" noises from my wife.....why, well...my sweet wife is putting up a Christmas tree, (for what it is worth, it is a cultural thing, we attach no religious beliefs to the tree, my wife just likes them:))...anyway, the cat likes the tree as well. Meg got some ornaments "just so" and got some coffee, kitty climbs the tree and paws...you guessed it, the "just so" ornament cluster. This happens every year! I made mention I am upstairs in my study, 2 reasons:I don't want to take "sides". Kami-Dell is as much interested in the tree as my wife after all! Second reason I am "hiding up"...I don't want my wife hearing me laugh my tail-feathers off over their annual "Struggle for The Tree"!.....I love this time of year!:lol:...Secretly I root for the kitty! In fact.........a litle poll....

Last edited:
Go, kitty, go! Did you see the old cartoon where there were chipmunks in the tree, and the cat decided to get them after the lights were out?

Go, kitty, go! Did you see the old cartoon where there were chipmunks in the tree, and the cat decided to get them after the lights were out?
I am sorry to say our tree is sans chipmunks....but Kami-Dell like the ornaments!:) Meg.....you supported kitty on the issue....you forgot to vote! You know how much my polls mean to me! Sniffle....sniffle....

Last edited:
I vote for the wife, only because I have the same war with my cat every year, and for once, I would like to see me win! And horror of horrors, we've added a psycho kitten to the equation this year.

What if you stole downstairs in the dead of night and hung...a catnip stocking ornament? BTW, I voted now!

I vote for the wife, only because I have the same war with my cat every year, and for once, I would like to see me win! And horror of horrors, we've added a psycho kitten to the equation this year.
I once again have almost spewed coffe from laughing......I will at some point get you to amplify "psyco kitten"....a fuzzy Hannibal Lector? "Hello Clarice! Meow!":)

I hate cats. Loathe. I turn adjectives into verbs in my hatred for cats.
Are you allergic? Otherwise you don't know what you're missing, they are absolutely fascinating and full of personality.

Travis, personally I think cats are possessed. I can't stand them. I hate them and they hate me. I am a dog person.
Haterade is your drink of choice I see, I like them both.

I hate cats. Loathe. I turn adjectives into verbs in my hatred for cats.
Are you allergic? Otherwise you don't know what you're missing, they are absolutely fascinating and full of personality.

Travis, personally I think cats are possessed. I can't stand them. I hate them and they hate me. I am a dog person.
We have a little white dog and a black cat......sometimes I sit on the floor petting them and sing "Ebony and Ivory." At which point my wife calls me a dork and tells me I'm no Stevie Wonder. That is a lie! For a white boy....I got soul!:):):)

Last edited:
I once again have almost spewed coffe from laughing......I will at some point get you to amplify "psyco kitten"....a fuzzy Hannibal Lector? "Hello Clarice! Meow!":)

Yes, that about sums up the psycho kitten! I have also dubbed it the attack cat, the monster, etc. If it weren't for my kind heart, it would b out on the street. It stays by my good graces and the fact that it has yet to start tearing up the furniture.

My parents learned that the cat liked certain ornaments so those no longer go on the bottom of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back