Theme Song for the PB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theognome

Burrito Bill
I was thinking to myself, "Self, what would be a good theme song for this place?" Well, here's the first thing that came to mind...





















[video=youtube;kFacm9ufCRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFacm9ufCRI[/video]






Theognome
 
"Friends"
Michael W Smith

[video=youtube;VdXT-v2hPUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXT-v2hPUA[/video]

:handshake::welcome::agree::cheers2:

OR

"Fighter"
Christina Aguilera

"Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter"


:flamingscot::banghead::stirpot::mad::soapbox::dedhorse::tombstone:
 
:sing:

"Ain't lookin' for nuthin' but a good time! How can I resist...." (Ducking as shoes, stones and rotten fruit begin flying)
 
As long as its not this:

[video=youtube;uwCWUP1y5YQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwCWUP1y5YQ[/video]

:rofl:
 
A better friends song.

[video=youtube;wf2mGDrkX9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2mGDrkX9g[/video]
 
It could be worse...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tbpXZEFAQI]YouTube - It's a small world[/ame]


Theognome
 
so I guess
"who let the dogs out"
is not even being considered?
so...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfcEveJaP4]YouTube - The Byrds - The Christian Life (rehearsal-take #11)[/ame]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top