bfrank
Puritan Board Freshman
I am curious as to how much certainty the members on this board hold in their theological convictions/arguments in regards to specific issues. Some issues may include, but are not limited to...Soteriology? Baptism? Eschatology? Infant death...etc.
I would say I am 95% convinced of a purely TULIP view of soteriology; however, some of the seemingly arminian texts are not perfectly reconciled in my mind, particularly limited atonement. I believe in limited atonement. However, I have yet to hear an argument that completely satisfies.
I am almost 85% certain at this point of my study that baptism is for believers, not for infants.
I am absolutely uncertain of end times theology at this point.
I am 75% certain babies go to heaven when they die.
There are plenty of other issues that I've failed to list where I am not completely certain. Much of it comes down to faith. I am curious about your views and the amount of certainty which you hold these views.
I would say I am 95% convinced of a purely TULIP view of soteriology; however, some of the seemingly arminian texts are not perfectly reconciled in my mind, particularly limited atonement. I believe in limited atonement. However, I have yet to hear an argument that completely satisfies.
I am almost 85% certain at this point of my study that baptism is for believers, not for infants.
I am absolutely uncertain of end times theology at this point.
I am 75% certain babies go to heaven when they die.
There are plenty of other issues that I've failed to list where I am not completely certain. Much of it comes down to faith. I am curious about your views and the amount of certainty which you hold these views.
jk