Thomas Goodwin 12 volume set

Status
Not open for further replies.

reformed.skanderbeg

Puritan Board Freshman
I hope that this is ok; I chose the general chat to make sure that this didn't end up in the wrong place.

I have a 12-volume set of Thomas Goodwin that I am selling. $225 shipped. DM me if you're interested. It is the blue Tanski Publications edition. Good condition with very minimal wear and no writing/highlighting anywhere (that I have seen).

In case anyone is curious, I have nothing against Thomas Goodwin, however I am not in a permanent location and I am looking to lighten up my physical library.

Thank you!
 
Not a bad deal. I would but I am in a set lockdown as I read through my current library. It would be poor stewardship if I kept going at the rate I was.

But whomever answers this will be very blessed I imagine
 
Not a bad deal. I would but I am in a set lockdown as I read through my current library. It would be poor stewardship if I kept going at the rate I was.

But whomever answers this will be very blessed I imagine

Umberto Eco would disagree...... hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top