Tnars

  • Thread starter Thread starter JM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about it for awhile. I looked it up one side and down the other. Very theologically sound. Very thorough. Very good curriculum. Par excellence.
 
I reviewed their curriculum very carefully and found it to be among the best of internet based programs. You can't beat the "price", too....free. Liked it so much I volunteered to host their discussion forums for enrolled students. I think we will be hearing more about them in the years to come.
 
Would you know who I would talk to about approval? I go before the credentials committee Tuesday and am deciding between TNARS and Whitefield but naturally it is up to the presbytery which they will accept.
 
Would you know who I would talk to about approval? I go before the credentials committee Tuesday and am deciding between TNARS and Whitefield but naturally it is up to the presbytery which they will accept.

It's normally handled at the presbytery level...you would probably just ask the credentials committee and they could tell you. They very well might accept both TNARS and Whitefield.

I would be more than happy to correspond with them if they feel that they need to contact TNARS to discuss anything...there's a "contact us" link on our website.
 
I am a new reformer, would this be ideal for me?
Is it real college credit?
I never received my Associates, I just went 2 years and received many different certificates.
 
Has anyone on this forum taken part in the education programs offered by The North American Reformed Seminary ?


I am a current student and I think its excellent!!! Faithful to the Reformed faith and its approved by my PCA presbytery.

Ricky,
A few hundred questions:
-How many courses have you taken?
-What kind of interaction does the seminary have with your church?
-How is the interaction with your mentor?
-How are the courses?
-Do you believe you will be ready for the gospel ministry? Does your session? How?

Just shooting from the hip with the questions.
 
You can all celebrate with me, I was just enrolled Today, and I am really excisted about getting started, when I am no longer sick.
I was enrolled in the Bachelor program, and as stated aboe am really excited
GOD IS GOOD :banana::banana::banana::applause::graduate:
 
Hey all,

I have been attending for about a year now and have found it to be challenging. I think that if you are looking for a great program that will challenge you in many different ways and still allow you to continue in the ministry you were called, TNARS is it. But I can tell you from experience, its not easy, but it has been well worth the effort!

Blessings Brothers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top