Tota Reformanda in battle with heretical preterists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consistent

Puritan Board Freshman
Tyler Hicks of Tota Reformanda Ministries has written I believe an excellent critique of Hyper-Preterism. He has even been responded to by Samuel Frost, a hyper-preterist author and speaker.

I reccomend peeking into this little battle.

see it here:

www.totareformanda.org

consistent

Originally posted by Consistent
Tyler Hicks of Tota Reformanda Ministries has written I believe an excellent critique of Hyper-Preterism. He has even been responded to by Samuel Frost, a hyper-preterist author and speaker.

I reccomend peeking into this little battle.

see it here:

www.totareformanda.org

consistent

*sniff**sniff*

hmmmm, something here smells very, very suspicious from "consistent".

Do you have a signature? Hold to the WCF or LBC?

openairboy

consistent [/quote]

*sniff**sniff*

hmmmm, something here smells very, very suspicious from "consistent".

Do you have a signature? Hold to the WCF or LBC?

openairboy [/quote]

I am not sure why you are suspicious...my name is John Howell and I am a member of Grace Christian Fellowship in Largo FL. I, as does my ministry Tota Reformanda, hold to the WCF and the LBC.

Samuel Frost has a congregation in my area. We are in a very heated debate with them...mostly revolving around the relationship between the Scriptures and the creeds.

If you are still suspicious, check out my site. www.totareformanda.org

God bless you.

In Christ-

consistent

Originally posted by Consistent

I am not sure why you are suspicious...my name is John Howell and I am a member of Grace Christian Fellowship in Largo FL. I, as does my ministry Tota Reformanda, hold to the WCF and the LBC.

Samuel Frost has a congregation in my area. We are in a very heated debate with them...mostly revolving around the relationship between the Scriptures and the creeds.

If you are still suspicious, check out my site. www.totareformanda.org

God bless you.

In Christ-

consistent

Hey Consistent,

Short of the long, I dabbled with this doctrine several years back and I am well aware of their techniques and their "spam"-esque approach to bringing people into dialogue and debate, which I thought your post was, because it was only your second. My apologies, but they have made me suspicious of participants in this discussion.

Does Frost have much of a congregation? I attended a conference in Ohio back in '96 or so, and I honestly think that many of them are demonic. They were just creepy.

My apologies,

openairboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back