Two book acquisitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim G

Puritan Board Junior
I went by the Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary's bookstore this morning for the first time. I had a little bit of money burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to spend it on good books. I bought The Valley of Vision and The Letters of Samuel Rutherford. I can't wait to dive in!

:banana:

Is this the big hardcover version of Rutherford's letters recently published by Banner of Truth? Either that or the Puritan Paperbacks abridged version are real treasures, but when BoT put out the complete collection in the hardback, I snapped that up like nobody's business. It's a tremendous collection of Puritan devotion!

Both are absolutely wonderful Kim! I have both of those...and they are indeed gems to read...you will be richly edified!

Last edited:
I went by the Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary's bookstore this morning for the first time. I had a little bit of money burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted to spend it on good books. I bought The Valley of Vision and The Letters of Samuel Rutherford. I can't wait to dive in!

:banana:

Awesome, Valley of Vision is great for use in devotionals and also for improving your own personal prayer life.

I don't know if it was just the language and culture then, but those people seem to really know God and feel for God when they pray

The bookstore in the new School building.

How do you like the new school. I haven't seen it since it was finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back