Up Coming Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Hi All,

I just wanted to ask if any of those here
were sick and tired of the two party system that we have here as much as I am.
This year I have decided that instead of voting for Bush, (I made that mistake four years ago) and not voting at all, I will cast my vote for the Constitution Party candidate. http://tinyurl.com/2vs72 He may not get elected, but I like what he stands for and by voting for him I know that I am doing the right thing.

If any would like to know what the Constitution Party stands for check this out: http://tinyurl.com/22ann

Blessings

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Go see the politics forum for some ebate about the two party system. As for me its Vote Peroutka!!

Amen Chuck. :)

me too. And here's another reason:

http://tinyurl.com/3dq2q

Pray that more Christians will vote their conscience instead of just "Republican" as usual. The Rebublican party has left us and it is high time we woke up and smelled the coffee.

Peace.

greg if I win what position do you want?

how about head of the SS I mean the department of homeland security aka romeland insecurtiy he he

blade

[quote:55f658d44b][i:55f658d44b]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:55f658d44b]
greg if I win what position do you want?

how about head of the SS I mean the department of homeland security aka romeland insecurtiy he he

blade [/quote:55f658d44b]

Reply...

I would like to be put in charge of playing with model trains :biggrin:

[quote:68d1458177][i:68d1458177]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:68d1458177]
can I vote for myself:bouncing: [/quote:68d1458177]
I've done this before. Especially for those no contest judicial races with only one liberal running unopposed. I've written myself in a few times. Oh yeah, if you live in Bothell, WA always vote for "Mike the Mover". Don't know who the guy is, but he manages to get on the ballot every time, usually for some insignificant office. I figure he deserves a vote for that. :tongue:

This will be my first election in which I can vote :thumbup:. I'll probably be voting for the Libertarian Candidate, which is likely to be Gary Nolan.

Chris

A vote for a third party is a vote for John Kerry. It's going to be a close race and the Pro Life side(Bush) needs all the votes it can get! in my opinion It's not a great system but it's what we have. I would love to vote for a third party too but we all know that is really throwing away your vote. in my opinion I made the R.P mistake back in the early 90's.

[quote:5ffeb4b17f][i:5ffeb4b17f]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:5ffeb4b17f]
Who is he do you have a link? [/quote:5ffeb4b17f]

Check out www.garynolan.com - his official campaign site.

The official Libertarian Party site is www.lp.org. There are also a lot of good resources at www.harrybrowne.com, the site of one of the party's prime spokespeople and former candidates.

Chris

[quote:c9d52305c7]
It's going to be a close race and the Pro Life side(Bush) needs all the votes it can get!
[/quote:c9d52305c7]

A bit of a stretch to call it pro-life. Nominal Pro-Life would be a better description or maybe Pro-Regulated Abortion.

[b:fd97bb50e4]Ex-Baptist is RIGHT...[/b:fd97bb50e4]

A vote for any of the 'third party' canidates is a vote for John Kerry in this election..

Grace,
Dwayne

twogunfighter wrote:

[quote:993feef155]
A bit of a stretch to call it pro-life. Nominal Pro-Life would be a better description or maybe Pro-Regulated Abortion.
[/quote:993feef155]

I think the unborn have a better chance of living under a Bush admin rather than a Kerry one. Don't you think?

[quote:617eec7988][i:617eec7988]Originally posted by joshua[/i:617eec7988]
Anyone like Alan Keyes? [/quote:617eec7988]
As a speaker or advocate yes. As a president, no way. I don't think he has the leadership qualities for the job.

Okay, gingerly putting my toes into the political waters...

The two party system sure seems to be seriously flawed. Unfortunately the people who could change it are the very ones who won't because they stand to lose. It would be nice to have representation (in Congress at least) that would take up the truly conservative causes.

However, I agree with the previous posts that a third party vote in this election is a vote for Kerry. I don't think Bush is perfect, but I know there are quite a few people out there who are voting "against Bush" this election. I think we need to remember that while Bush has his faults, he is standing up in many areas that are important: gay marriage, abortion, and the defense of our nation, for example.

I still wake up every so often with a rush of gratitude that Gore wasn't our president on 9/11.

[b:a7c1aed2ae]Josh wrote:[/b:a7c1aed2ae]
Anyone like Alan Keyes?

Do you know if he's running again? I must say that he was a welcome addition to the presidential debates in the past. I remember when he was asked a question about homosexual rights, he mentioned in his response that homosexuality was a sin. I remember thinking how neat that was, but also that someone like that who spoke so honestly could never get elected.

Bob

A politician is a politician is a politician. They all belong to the same "groups" (most notably the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.) Most are Freemasons. Any differences in ideology are superficial. A third-party vote does nothing. There is only one party, actually, and it could be labeled "globalist."

References available on request.

Imnot a politician so no need to worry about that when you vote for me:)

Im just King Olaf for the reformation of the world !!

For Christs Crown and Covenant!!

blade

[b:7ff17e7aa3]Josh wrote:[/b:7ff17e7aa3]
He's not running again, but I may write in his name on the ballot.

Since he's not running, isn't that a wasted vote? Shouldn't you vote for somebody who's running, someone with similar values, someone who's already won the respect of those around him, somebody who can please those conservative voters and also go after the union people. I think you know who that candidate is.

BLADE :bouncy: FOR :bouncy: PRESIDENT

[Edited on 3-18-2004 by blhowes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back