US Satellite poised to hit earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't hit your house, at a recent NAFTA meeting president Bush and Prime Minister Harper agreed to change its trajectory to land on Paul Martin's house.:p

At least its not blue frozen jumbo jet poop landing in your living room. I read a news article about this a few years back.

I need a new and bigger van. I'm gonna park my present van in front of this building. I would appreciate it if God or NASA would drop that satellite right on the spot. Thanks.

2007aurorapicket0826_078.jpg

In the past 50 years of monitoring space, 17,000 manmade objects have re-entered the Earth's atmosphere.

Interesting factoid from the article. It must look like a Wal-Mart parking lot on Saturday morning up there. :lol:

Hey! Those things have some expensive metals in them! I'm gonna get my old baseball mitt and catch it!:lol: I'm sure it would not kill me!:cool:

We're Americans. We have the right to drop things on people when we deem it prudent to do so. :lol:

"Don't throw your muck in my backyard, my backyard, my backyard
Don't throw your muck in my backyard.....my backyards full"

Hey how about I start throwing maple syrup bottles and worn out beaver pelts over the border. How would you like that eh?

We're Americans. We have the right to drop things on people when we deem it prudent to do so. :lol:

Hey how about I start throwing maple syrup bottles and worn out beaver pelts over the border. How would you like that eh?
It would be grounds for war, The Great Beaver Pelt Conflict of 2008.

We would counter by catapulting trashy washed up celebrities into British Columbia.

It would be grounds for war, The Great Beaver Pelt Conflict of 2008.

We would counter by catapulting trashy washed up celebrities into British Columbia.

That's fine. Just keep them out of Alberta. We only accept oil and steers up here.

You already do that. Does that put us at a de facto state of war?

And if you're not careful, we'll take back Martin Short, Michael J Fox, and Dan Akroyd and then America will be a cultural wasteland. Muhahahahaha.

If NASA wanted to avert an international incident, they could just have it land anywhere in Quebec. That would solve everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back