Useless thread forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the time being, they've been moved to Entertainment because some have said they are entertaining.

I'm not yet convinced that this trend has become permanent enough for a separate forum, but if so, I'm sure we will come up with a useful and accurate descriptor. :cool: ;)

Doublemindedness is a plague, but I changed my mind and moved them to the Coffee Shop, where private general discussions are held.

I estimate a 30% probability that this phenomenon will die off after a week; a further 40% that it will die off but return shortly in the future; and the remaining 30% is split between it continuing regularly(25%) and it stopping immediately and never returning(5%).

I further estimate that the probabilities just given will be at least 50% accurate.

I estimate a 30% probability that this phenomenon will die off after a week; a further 40% that it will die off but return shortly in the future; and the remaining 30% is split between it continuing regularly(25%) and it stopping immediately and never returning(5%).

I further estimate that the probabilities just given will be at least 50% accurate.

It will never die out entirely. Mankind is just silly by nature. :lol:

Thanks for keeping them in members only forums! I know I feel free to almost be myself in those areas more so than on the whole board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back