Web Designers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

py3ak

Unshaven and anonymous
Staff member
Hi All,

My mother-in-law is in the market for a new web designer for her State History from a Christian Perspective business for homeschoolers and Christian schools --wondering who on here is a web designer?

Thanks!
 
Great, I'll check the links out.

I just talked to her and she clarifies that she needs a host as well as a designer. Someone who can take care of certifications to accept credit card payments, provide her with a shopping cart, etc., etc.

Let the competition begin!
 
I have started doing some web design.
I have also created a simple shopping card ASP program.
Here is my site...
http://lbray.prohosting.com/
I can get a server with SSL for shopping cart security.
If you give me a good idea of what may be required, i could probably set up an example site on my server for you to check out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top