Web Search Sites Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenzedek

Puritan Board Junior
From our iPhones, both my wife and I are unable to access the major web search sites such as Yahoo, Google, Bing, YouTube, and Facebook. All other websites we have tried download easily and do not seem to have any problems. Does anyone have any ideas about why this is happening? Our software is up to date and we re-started our phones, but nothing fixes the problem.

I don't know about facebook, but Google and Yahoo load quickly on a normal ADSL connection. No problems all day.

For no apparent reason at all, these sites just started working. Not only so, but our news apps started working as well when they didn't populate before. What a mystery!

For no apparent reason at all, these sites just started working. Not only so, but our news apps started working as well when they didn't populate before. What a mystery!

Must have just been a small glitch at the NSA. Management has taken off for the long holiday weekend, and it took folks a while to straighten it out.

I received a text from my service provider saying they were "having intermittent data connectivity issues". This confirms the fault was with the service provider, but it remains quite strange because it was, in fact, a "selective" connectivity issue rather than an "intermittent" connectivity issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back