Theognome
Burrito Bill
I tend to write silly parodies of songs- hundreds of them, and admittedly, I've done some parodies of hymns as well. Here's on of them-
sung to the tune of Great is Thy Faithfulness
Shopping at Food-For-Less
Floors are real sticky and children run rampant,
Food stamps are used more than hard currency,
Most of the canned goods are covered with large dents,
And all the milk has expired last week.
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Eggs are all cracked and the meat smells real rancid,
Veggies aren't fit for a third-world country,
None of the checkers can speak any English,
And the shopping carts have two wheels or three.
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Medicine's old and the seal are all broken,
Mushrooms are growing where they keep the cheese,
Health Department is afraid to go in there,
But shopping at Food-For-Less means quality!
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Theognome
sung to the tune of Great is Thy Faithfulness
Shopping at Food-For-Less
Floors are real sticky and children run rampant,
Food stamps are used more than hard currency,
Most of the canned goods are covered with large dents,
And all the milk has expired last week.
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Eggs are all cracked and the meat smells real rancid,
Veggies aren't fit for a third-world country,
None of the checkers can speak any English,
And the shopping carts have two wheels or three.
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Medicine's old and the seal are all broken,
Mushrooms are growing where they keep the cheese,
Health Department is afraid to go in there,
But shopping at Food-For-Less means quality!
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Shopping at Food-For-Less,
Strolling down each row new bargains I see,
Scrape off the mold and that bread will still be good,
Shopping at Food-For-Less... More grub for me!
Theognome
I always enjoy a good parody haha. You are talented! =P
