...of a radio station the has on it:

1) RC Sproul
2) John MacArthur
3) D. James Kennedy
4) Alister Begg...

????

Well! No thoughts here!!! :(

LOL Kidding!!

Guys, I've got to get to bed now! I work overnight and I need my sleep!!

I'll get back to the threads later.

Thanks, y'all!

I think I like it!

I especially have benefitted from the ministry of RC Sproul.
I have heard Alistair Begg many times and he's always been fantastic.
Obviously John MacArthur is a wonderful Bible teacher as well.
I would probably be least inclined to listen to Kennedy, but every now and then I might find something to glean from him.

This is WVCY out of Milwaukee. They have a network of station called VCY America. The VCY stands for victory. It's a very conservative radio station in all regards.

However, they also have Chuck Swindoll, Charles Stanley, Adrian Rogers...and it goes downhill from there!

Originally posted by puritansailor
Wish I knew about them when I lived up there.

Did you listen to the Moody Radio station in Chicago? Not much Reformed preaching on it, but it's better than a lot of the secular bile.

[Edited on 1-18-2005 by Ivan]

Finally, someone who spells Hank's name right! :bigsmile:

I'd probably listen to Sproul and Kennedy most, largely because of MacArthur's Dispensationalism. I've never read or heard anything by Begg.

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Finally, someone who spells Hank's name right! :bigsmile:

Heck, even us folk in the South know how to spell HANK, but, of course, it has a JR on the end of it.

We have a local radio station that has regular charismatic fare all day except for two spots, at I think 10:30 a.m. Michael Yousseff is on and 6:30 p.m. they air R.C. Sproul. Weird Huh?:D

Originally posted by Ivan
...of a radio station the has on it:

1) RC Sproul
2) John MacArthur
3) D. James Kennedy
4) Alister Begg...

????

Sounds like a radio station in my area. Too bad Albert N. Martin does come on the radio around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back