I know that milk means basic and foundational doctrine. I'm glad we all agree on that

I guess my question is more so what kind of doctrines are we talking about?
I ask this because I'm on the mission field in Thailand and another missionary here ( he does not embrace the doctrines of grace) told me he wanted to meet up and talk about discipleship.
Bottom line of the meeting was: stop teaching about:
1) Supremacy of God-God is infinitely valuable. More valuable than all other things. And God loves himself the most, and that's the most loving thing he can do.
2) The sovereignty of God- God is in control of all things. Sovereign over "ends" and "means". 5 points. The whole deal.
3) Romans 3 in detail. Righteousness through Christ. Christ as the appeasement, satisfaction, propitiation. Ya know

4) Christian hedonism- pursuing your pleasure in God. Maximizing you joy by desiring to do all things in,through,and for Christ. Don't waste your life.
I didn't know exactly what to say. He said he was only trying to help me. Then I asked him "what is your definition of milk?"
He didn't have an answer. So that was no help. That's why I am asking you guys.
I tried to explain to him that all I am doing is teaching Thais everything that I wish someone would have taught me. And that these things really were fundemental toy sanctification and I wanted others to share,embrace, and have joy in what God has shown me.... Any thoughts?