What To Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan&Amber2013

Puritan Board Senior
So, we just had an interesting situation. We have a neighbor friend who we've known for a few years now. She is a widow in her 60s, who is a cashier at Publix. She lives alone, but has grown children, and seems to live a normal middle class life. She often drops off coupons at our house and has blessed us with other gifts as well, like fruit and toys for our kids. She has been great. Well.... this evening she knocked on our door, and had papers in her hand with websites and info written all over them. And in the middle of the papers was $300. She started talking about how she wants us to make sure we are ready for the global crash next year. She then handed me the papers and money, and told me to look at the websites to verify. My wife said this seems to be like free mason stuff, with numbers having meaning, and hidden messages, etc. Anyway, I tried to give her the money back, but she wants us to have it. What do you think I should do? Thanks!

Say, "thank you?" Either use the gift, or give it to someone else. Be generous with your kind neighbor in return. And if she ever asks how you used the money, you just say that it was used for the good, or for the glory of God. People shouldn't give gifts, and then want a particular response, or a report.

Thank God for the paths he uses to supply your needs, or you as a conduit for someone else' need, perhaps before you knew of the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back