Which Bible would you prefer?

Which Bible Design Do You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    47
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the ESV translation, but not the covers.
You'd think because they market as the "Bible for life" they wouldn't have such strange patterns that will go out of style in a year or two.
 
A plain black Bible is pretty easy to find, actually. ;-) I appreciate the various cover choices -- they're all pretty tasteful and attractive -- but my most recent Bible purchase for myself was a plain black cover as well. Planning on having it re-bound by Mechling someday soon, though.

I did get this one for my wife a couple of Christmases ago, though...
9781581347210.jpg

Great, now my wife wants one too:lol:
 
This is the TruTone edition I have ('TruTone Chestnut')... nothing too wacky.

9781581346831.jpg


I like it for the price ($29.99). Although the text in these TruTone editions is kinda small...
 
What is it with all of this TruTone stuff with the ESV??? Is synthetic, durable, soft plastic the future of Bibles?
 
There new imitation leather covers are a new alternative to the expensive leather, they tend to be softer and more flexible then bonded and even Cambridge is now offering a Bible in this stuff.

I have a Thompson Chain made of the kurvella, it's soft, flexible, but has a few scratches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top