CharlieJ Puritan Board Junior Sep 3, 2009 #1 Oh, some of you will like this one. I have to do an analysis of one of Calvin's shorter works for a class. I have no idea which one to choose, though something with a clear running argument is good. So help me out here, Calvin buffs.
Oh, some of you will like this one. I have to do an analysis of one of Calvin's shorter works for a class. I have no idea which one to choose, though something with a clear running argument is good. So help me out here, Calvin buffs.
Contra_Mundum Pilgrim, Alien, Stranger Staff member Sep 3, 2009 #2 Couple of the more well-known, for suggestions: --Necessity of Reforming the Church --Short Treatise on the Holy Supper
Couple of the more well-known, for suggestions: --Necessity of Reforming the Church --Short Treatise on the Holy Supper
CharlieJ Puritan Board Junior Sep 3, 2009 #3 Maybe if I had added a poll, I would have gotten more responses. Oh well.