V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 22, 2008 #1 Intel cuts electric cords with wireless power system - Yahoo! News (August 21, 2008)
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Aug 22, 2008 #2 Good stuff. I've seen this technology demonstrated before.
LawrenceU Puritan Board Doctor Aug 22, 2008 #3 Inductance. Ain't it cool. It really is fascinating. That they can do this without the magnetic resonance causing a problem is incredible.
Inductance. Ain't it cool. It really is fascinating. That they can do this without the magnetic resonance causing a problem is incredible.
Scott Shahan Puritan Board Sophomore Aug 22, 2008 #4 VirginiaHuguenot said: Intel cuts electric cords with wireless power system - Yahoo! News (August 21, 2008) Click to expand... Andrew, that quote from Matthew Poole is very convicting! I like it
VirginiaHuguenot said: Intel cuts electric cords with wireless power system - Yahoo! News (August 21, 2008) Click to expand... Andrew, that quote from Matthew Poole is very convicting! I like it