Your Favorite Smilie!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
:pilgrim:....OK my PB friends, here is a DEEP and PROFOUND question. That's right. Your Very favorite Smillie. It is hard to pick a fave....but I am asking that you select one. I will go first.......:coffee: I love this guy and I am a coffee "addict". So have fun!

Last edited:
Here are my two faves.

muttley.gif

roflmaodh0.gif

I'm beginning to understand how you just recently came back to the board and already have almost 2000 posts.

:D

I'm beginning to understand how you just recently came back to the board and already have almost 2000 posts.

:D
What can I say Dave, you see the smillie issue is important, and frankly, I am not sure anyone ,has of yet ,brought up this thought-provoking topic.:coffee:

Last edited:
I've never understood the dancing banana and it's proper use.

I also never understood the various ways people use the chained smilie.

I've always liked :lol: and :rofl:

I use the dancing banana to let people know I'm joking sometimes, or just to say "WooHoo!" depending on the subject matter.

Because I have big gums that show when I smile and I usually do a big smile instead of laugh, I think this is why I really like this :D guy.
I am also on the goofy side, so this guy :p is usually what I'm feeling like.

You know, someone else made mention of "chained smile":chained:......now it is a rather cool Smile-E....but I have never figured out his actual use. Hmmm..:detective:...:coffee:

Last edited:
Well, I probably use :D the most, though would vote for :banana: as cooler, but wish we had a :blush: because I often feel like that!

In light of the fact that Rich has given us some more Smile-E's....I thought I would bump and give my new current fave!:violin:....I love violin smile!....but this one is a CLOSE second::popcorn:!

I use the dancing banana to let people know I'm joking sometimes, or just to say "WooHoo!" depending on the subject matter.

When I first started on the board I thought it meant going bananas; but when I found people using it so often I figured either it meant something else or I had accidentally stepped into a virtual straitjacket. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back