1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Well I made it! Took me a while but I finally got my 1000 posts.
w00t.gif
 
Wow! It's taken you 4 years to get to 1000? Is that about average?

Well, congrats to you! :)

I hope it doesn't take me too long to get 500... I've always hated being a freshman. :)
 
So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years? :p
 
So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years? :p


Actually 3 years all together as I was without a computer for a good part of the time. And then there was 5 months I didn't have internet. So not too bad I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top