R Reformingstudent Puritan Board Junior Jun 17, 2008 #1 Well I made it! Took me a while but I finally got my 1000 posts.
PuritanCovenanter The Joyful Curmudgeon Staff member Jun 17, 2008 #3 Way to hang in there. I remember when you were Keylife or something like that.
R Reformingstudent Puritan Board Junior Jun 18, 2008 #4 PuritanCovenanter said: Way to hang in there. I remember when you were Keylife or something like that. Click to expand... Keylifefan. Yeah. I had almost forgot that nic. It's been a while.
PuritanCovenanter said: Way to hang in there. I remember when you were Keylife or something like that. Click to expand... Keylifefan. Yeah. I had almost forgot that nic. It's been a while.
Pilgrim72 Puritan Board Junior Jun 18, 2008 #5 Wow! It's taken you 4 years to get to 1000? Is that about average? Well, congrats to you! I hope it doesn't take me too long to get 500... I've always hated being a freshman.
Wow! It's taken you 4 years to get to 1000? Is that about average? Well, congrats to you! I hope it doesn't take me too long to get 500... I've always hated being a freshman.
servantofmosthigh Puritan Board Freshman Jun 18, 2008 #7 So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years?
So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years?
R Reformingstudent Puritan Board Junior Jun 18, 2008 #8 Hey, can I help it if I have a life away from the PC?
R Reformingstudent Puritan Board Junior Jun 18, 2008 #9 servantofmosthigh said: So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years? Click to expand... Actually 3 years all together as I was without a computer for a good part of the time. And then there was 5 months I didn't have internet. So not too bad I think.
servantofmosthigh said: So it took you over 4 years to get 1,000 posts. That means for some of these others who got 10,000 posts, they've been on this board for 40 years? Click to expand... Actually 3 years all together as I was without a computer for a good part of the time. And then there was 5 months I didn't have internet. So not too bad I think.
servantofmosthigh Puritan Board Freshman Jun 18, 2008 #11 Reformingstudent said: Hey, can I help it if I have a life away from the PC? Click to expand... So, are you infering that these others who've rack up more postings in the same amount of time don't have a life or their life revolves around the PC? I'm just teasing you... Congratulations on your 1,000th posting, brother.
Reformingstudent said: Hey, can I help it if I have a life away from the PC? Click to expand... So, are you infering that these others who've rack up more postings in the same amount of time don't have a life or their life revolves around the PC? I'm just teasing you... Congratulations on your 1,000th posting, brother.
jaybird0827 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Jun 18, 2008 #12 Congratulations, Tom! Welcome to "juniorhood".