2 things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladestunner316

Puritan Board Doctor
1.) matt you should make up a puritan board t-shirt.

2.) If I made out a flier for the this and the main site and posted them on bulliten boards around my area places where they advertise events so on crossroads mall does alot but most is easteren mysticism. So would that be allright?

blade:scratch:
 
[quote:6f53f5d732][i:6f53f5d732]Originally posted by Scott Bushey[/i:6f53f5d732]
Nathan,
I think it's a great idea. I want a PB shirt! [/quote:6f53f5d732]
I think a T-shirt would be cool if done right. Just don't make it look cheesy like many other Christian T-shirts today. A nice simple yet professional look I think would be effective :bs2:

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by puritansailor]
 
Besides the bluebanner or the current banner (both whichare easy top put ona shirt) what other thoughts woudl you like to see in therm sof this statement:

"A nice simple yet professional look I think would be effective"

I'll make up a couple and then post them on THIS site and put a link and let you guys give me some pointers on what you would like to see and we will make a "puritanboard" shirt.
 
I told Matt earlier that I thought the basic "t" w/ the Blue banner would be cool. Also, a long sleeved "mock" neck (white or navy) w/ simply the name "Puritan Board" stitched in.
That would look classy!
 
Yes, I will still do regular Ts. But I thought the others may be a good shirt as well. I am not sure we will have nough to make an order though.
 
It would be really cool if the whole shirt were the color of the banner. But I suppose that would be difficult to pull off.
 
I think the banner would be alright for a t-shirt, perhaps a medium size logo on the back and a small size on the left breast.

The long sleeve embroidered is a cool idea too. Just have a simple "Puritanboard" on the left breast, and maybe a smaller script beneath it "As iron sharpens iron..." or something like that. You could have Navy script on a white and/or grey shirt or perhaps white,gray, or silver script on a navy blue shirt. I suppose you could do this same theme with the polo's too though I'm not a big polo fan.

And how about Puritanboard neck ties and hats :eureka:

I could use another black hat (like the one in my avatar) with a Puritanboard logo :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top