Wow, I've posted as much in the past 3 months as I had the year before that! I guess that just goes to show how great and post-worthy a community this has become.
It's the title-track for the debut album of my all-time favorite singer-songwriter, Steven Delopoulos. He was the former leader of Burlap to Cashmere. You can hear some free clips of his music at his home page, http://www.stevendelopoulos.com, and some full songs at http://www.myspace.com/stevendelopoulos
On his site, Steven explains that "My song is about redemption--a song about getting to the end of the journey and finding an amazing explosion-conclusion -- and having to leave things behind." So I sometimes see the phrase as a metaphor for the Christian life.
If you haven't heard his stuff yet, I highly recommend visiting the two links above and hearing some of it! Also, if you like that, AwareStore.com has a guarantee on the album. The combination of his poetry and sound is what distinguishes his music.
Originally posted by Charismatic Calvinist
Hey Ant, don't feel so bad...I just hit 100 today!
Yeah, I doubt I'll ever be at the count of many of the people here...and as someone has said in another thread, I predict Andrew Myers will soon pass all of us up!
Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Wow, I've posted as much in the past 3 months as I had the year before that! I guess that just goes to show how great and post-worthy a community this has become.
There sure have been alot of gratuitous post threads recently. You know guys, it's like inflation. The more posts everyone adds up, the less significant the number becomes. or perhaps