RamistThomist Puritanboard Assessor Feb 7, 2008 #1 Did anyone build 3-D puzzles growing up? I did but they went out of style. Can you still get them anymore?
Did anyone build 3-D puzzles growing up? I did but they went out of style. Can you still get them anymore?
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Feb 7, 2008 #2 Is this the one you remember building: 3d puzzles - Google Search
D. Paul Puritan Board Sophomore Feb 7, 2008 #3 Wow. I totally forgot that I still have one UNOPENED. It's of a castle...just not Cinderella's noted above. Gonna have to dig that thing out. I love those!
Wow. I totally forgot that I still have one UNOPENED. It's of a castle...just not Cinderella's noted above. Gonna have to dig that thing out. I love those!
JBaldwin Puritan Board Post-Graduate Feb 8, 2008 #4 My 7-year old daughter, "the puzzle queen" has done some, so they are still around. We've bought them for her in Walmart.
My 7-year old daughter, "the puzzle queen" has done some, so they are still around. We've bought them for her in Walmart.