B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor May 19, 2021 #1 If you'd like to read a long interview in which historian D. J. Hart discusses Benjamin Franklin, go here: www.fivebooks.com. It's good (as Hart always is).
If you'd like to read a long interview in which historian D. J. Hart discusses Benjamin Franklin, go here: www.fivebooks.com. It's good (as Hart always is).
Reformed Covenanter Cancelled Commissioner May 19, 2021 #2 D. G. Hart. Gordon S. Wood's book The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin is really good.
Steve Curtis Puritan Board Senior May 19, 2021 #3 The thread title had me thinking "Hinn." I thought, "Now, this will be fun." Oh, and I had already assumed you meant D.G....
The thread title had me thinking "Hinn." I thought, "Now, this will be fun." Oh, and I had already assumed you meant D.G....
B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor May 20, 2021 #4 Reformed Covenanter said: D. G. Hart. Gordon S. Wood's book The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin is really good. Click to expand... Wood is an excellent historian.
Reformed Covenanter said: D. G. Hart. Gordon S. Wood's book The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin is really good. Click to expand... Wood is an excellent historian.