500 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Juniors, pastor Dan!

(By the way, I used to live in Bellingham (I loved it!), so when I come back to visit, I'll definitely have to come see you!)
 
That's funny...I think the ranks have changed. I'm pretty sure I was a Junior...

Here is a list of the different ranks (it looks like they've been bumped up?)

Puritanboard Freshman 1 Posts
Puritanboard Sophmore 500 Posts
Puritanboard Junior 1000 Posts
Puritanboard Senior 2000 Posts
Puritanboard Graduate 3000 Posts
Puritanboard Postgraduate 4000 Posts
Puritanboard Professor 5000 Posts
Puritanboard Doctor 6000 Posts
 
Hey, yeah, you're right!

I think I used to have TWO stars by my name, and now I only have ONE!

This is an OUTRAGE!!!

I guess I'm outta here! Does anybody know if Dave Hunt has a board? Perhaps he'll appreciate my excellent posting!

(Er, um, maybe this is supposed to be a lesson in humility and I'm blowing it...)
 
Hey! They got changed again! :-(

Oh well, I'll just have to make more of these types of posts to make up for it. :-)

And congrats on your 500th post anyway, Dan.
 
Congrats Pastor!

I was a Senior going to be a graduate at 1500 posts. After I logged on my 1500th post I noticed I was a Junior again. My graduate is still evading me.
frech11.gif
 
I thought I noticed the change in 'star' status...

Thanks for the congrats and I also want to say at this point that I love visiting this site and it has been a great blessing for me! Praise the LORD!

Christopher: When you are in the area please tell me and stop by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top