A Bible Study Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Caster

Puritan Board Sophomore
I've been looking for some time for some simple outlines w/questions for personal Bible study/family worship, without much success. I thought I would throw this idea out to see if any others here were interested. What if some of us took a book, or section of a book, and came up with, say 8-10 questions per chapter, something that would be useful and practical, and then we all put them together? Surely we could cover a sizable portion of scripture, if not the entire Bible?

If someone knows that something like this exists somewhere, especially if done from a Reformed point-of-view, please tell us where we can find it. If it doesn't exist, what do y'all think about making one?

Great suggestion! Any takers? I don't have a lot of puter time usually. Could it be concise? Like Packer's [i:ca0edd08c8]Concise Theology[/i:ca0edd08c8]?

Originally posted by Fly Caster
I've been looking for some time for some simple outlines w/questions for personal Bible study/family worship, without much success. I thought I would throw this idea out to see if any others here were interested. What if some of us took a book, or section of a book, and came up with, say 8-10 questions per chapter, something that would be useful and practical, and then we all put them together? Surely we could cover a sizable portion of scripture, if not the entire Bible?

If someone knows that something like this exists somewhere, especially if done from a Reformed point-of-view, please tell us where we can find it. If it doesn't exist, what do y'all think about making one?

I find just reading the Bible and putting it in to practice usualy helps.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back