OK, here is a practical question about finances.
Right now I am owed a fair amount of money by various people. I also have some bills coming due, and that money would come in handy. However, the people who owe me money are also in pretty severe straits.
How should I proceed? Should I ask them to give what they can and trust God to provide for them? Or should I shut my mouth and trust God to provide for me?
Right now I am owed a fair amount of money by various people. I also have some bills coming due, and that money would come in handy. However, the people who owe me money are also in pretty severe straits.
How should I proceed? Should I ask them to give what they can and trust God to provide for them? Or should I shut my mouth and trust God to provide for me?