Ack! Another ESV translation oddity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way!!! I've been listening to the PC crowd and have come to the settled conviction that "English" in any statement is a racist attack upon marginalized persons of an international persuasion. :lol:

I'm holding out for a Pig-latin or Esperanto translation.

Ah yes, Esperanto. The once thought future Lingua Franca of the Coming Utopia!! Here you go, Dennis:

c419810ae7a0cb6ab1a98110.L._AA240_.jpg
 
Sorry you and Grymir have turned me into a Bible snob. If it isn't real leather, high end goatskin, or done by Cambridge or Allans it isn't a real "Bible."
 
I'm glad that I have been used to deliver you from the lowly masses ;) It really is nicer up here, isn't it? I wonder if Allan will be binding the Esperanto version anytime soon? :lol:
 
No way!!! I've been listening to the PC crowd and have come to the settled conviction that "English" in any statement is a racist attack upon marginalized persons of an international persuasion. :lol:

I'm holding out for a Pig-latin or Esperanto translation.

:lol::rolleyes::smug::lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top