Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but y'all need better eyesight. He's about 19,800 and some odd posts away from 20,000.![]()

You may think twice about such accusations ... that is, if you treasure your post count.Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but y'all need better eyesight. He's about 19,800 and some odd posts away from 20,000.![]()
Post Stealer!!![]()
![]()
You are only proving my point. 
I hear he can post something incredibly useful or amazingly obscure blind-folded and with both hands tied behind his back.
I hear he can post something incredibly useful or amazingly obscure blind-folded and with both hands tied behind his back.
Trivia queftions:
Which book was the only known book owned by a slave in colonial America?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f18/james-nalton-15169/
Who is the most famous fictional psalm singer in classic English literature?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f29/psalm-singer-literature-15028/
Can anyone name the title of the book and the author that first quoted from the Geneva Bible?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f29/geneva-bible-trivia-question-31450/
Where and when were the first known Protestant baptisms and the first Christian weddings in North America?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f18/first-protestant-baptism-america-8191/
What did Matthew Poole eat for breakfast and lunch while working on the Latin Synopsis?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f25/puritan-reformer-diets-9962/
How did Hugo Grotius escape prison after his conviction for adhering to Arminianism?
Anf. here: http://www.puritanboard.com/f18/hugo-grotius-arminian-28370/
I knew it....
05/30/2008 24:00 Est 19,265
I still think we should all pitch in and get him something. I KNOW! A COLLECTION OF ALL HIS THREADS AND POSTS IN BOOK FORM!
Leather bound of corse Andrew!
![]()
06/03/2008 21:33 Est 19,353


06/03/2008 21:33 Est 19,353
I see that this thread is also quite a good way for you nicnap to raise your post count.
You are now up to 15 in this thread!![]()
Blast! I have been caught...it's just that I have been feeling a bit inadequate. Andrew started a year after me, and well...his post count is sooo much higher!! 