Anyone Here on Parler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. M. Sheffield

Puritan Board Graduate
I've been hearing a fair amount about Parler.com. They are marketing themselves as the social media platform for those who believe in free-speech and decry the increasing censorship on other big platforms. I am not on social media, but I was wondering if anyone here has tried this site out and what they think of it.

From the site:
Speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views. Engage with real people, not bots. Parler is people and privacy-focused, and gives you the tools you need to curate your Parler experience.

Last edited:
Yup mostly to get info i can’t get anywhere else. @tnargi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What info can you get there that you can't get anywhere else?

Sometimes stuff gets taken down from Twitter I don’t see and it’s also posted on Parler.

Sometimes it’s just people on the ground sharing videos of stuff happening that I don’t find anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, probibly against my better judgment, I created an account. Feel free to follow me there @CMSheffield. Can't say how active I'll be but it would be great to have more interaction with folks like those here on PB.

I have also added a few of you folks from here after I found out that you have started following me. Parler is not the best at giving you notifications of new followers.

I have been on a while and never used it. Not found it easy to navigate. Now the censorship on Facebook is driving back to take a second look at Parler.
@Yeutter1951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back