Army vs. Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notthemama1984

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Who do you think will win tomorrow and why?

I personally hope Army wins simply because they have been thumped by Navy the last couple of years.
 
I want whoever will get UCLA into a bowl game, can't remember which team I am supposed to root for though...:duh:
 
All the bowl games except for one, which UCLA is trying to get into. I don't remember the bowl game since I am not really a UCLA fan, just pulling for the PAC-10 to get in as many bowl games as possible.
Ahh, it is the Eagle Bank Bowl vs Temple. Either Army or UCLA goes. Guess I am rooting for Navy.
 
"I need an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. Send me an Army football player."

- Attributed to Army Chief of Staff General George Marshall
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top