A a Puritan Board Freshman May 22, 2004 #1 I just got a Sony Clié, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good Bible software... it runs PalmOS 5 what's the best software (regardless of price)? what's the best free software? thanks!
I just got a Sony Clié, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good Bible software... it runs PalmOS 5 what's the best software (regardless of price)? what's the best free software? thanks!
C Christopher Puritan Board Freshman May 22, 2004 #2 www.olivetree.com Best Bible software, in my opinion.
A a Puritan Board Freshman May 23, 2004 #3 thanks Chris, i'll check that out... i found for free a C.H. Spurgeon devotional thingy... might be cool... i tried to post the link, but it didn't work after i posted it... if anyone is interested, check out www.palmgear.com [Edited on 5-23-2004 by ace]
thanks Chris, i'll check that out... i found for free a C.H. Spurgeon devotional thingy... might be cool... i tried to post the link, but it didn't work after i posted it... if anyone is interested, check out www.palmgear.com [Edited on 5-23-2004 by ace]
Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner May 23, 2004 #4 The best Palm siftware for bible is: http://www.patdouble.com/biblethumper/ I have used the olive tree software on my Pocket PC for as long as I have had it. E-sword now comes for Pocket pc. When I was on a Palm OS, I used the thumper!
The best Palm siftware for bible is: http://www.patdouble.com/biblethumper/ I have used the olive tree software on my Pocket PC for as long as I have had it. E-sword now comes for Pocket pc. When I was on a Palm OS, I used the thumper!