Bible Trivia challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
Tonight at my church, I will be competing against our entire youth group in a game of Bible trivia.

(if they win, I’ll throw them a pizza party… If I win, they have to vacuum and wash my wife’s truck.)

I’ve watched many of these kids grow up and it’s this type of thing that provides just enough of a flex that keeps them beholding me sort of like I’m Gandalf.
 
Last edited:
Pro tip: if you ever have to guess a place where something happened, the OT answer is usually Bethel and the NT answer is usually Troas.
 
Pro tip: if you ever have to guess a place where something happened, the OT answer is usually Bethel and the NT answer is usually Troas.
Tonight I got stumped by “where was Joshua when he made the sun stand still still?” Thankfully, the follow up question to the youth group… “What is the middle verse of the Bible“ they didn’t know.

It was a surprisingly hard fought battle, but in the end, I won.
 
My dad as a youth pastor would rapid fire three questions.
“Who wrote Mark’s gospel?”
“Who wrote 2 Peter?”
“Who wrote 1 Timothy?”

Usually got them with that one
 
“Somewhere in the promised land fighting Canaanites.” That was insufficient. The answer was “Gibeon”…
Rather surprisingly, this is one I would have gotten, but only because I recently studied the Gibeonites!

Next time, ask if you can phone a friend and put the entire PB on a group call.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top