blhowes Puritan Board Professor Aug 2, 2005 #1 Trivia Math Question: I'm guessing this will someday go down in history as a very important equation: 4679=4679 Does anybody know the signficance of this equation?
Trivia Math Question: I'm guessing this will someday go down in history as a very important equation: 4679=4679 Does anybody know the signficance of this equation?
N New wine skin Puritan Board Freshman Aug 2, 2005 #2 I know what it is not.... its not the number of accurate prophetic messages from Binney Hinn....
blhowes Puritan Board Professor Aug 2, 2005 #3 Originally posted by New wine skin I know what it is not.... its not the number of accurate prophetic messages from Binney Hinn.... Click to expand... Close, but it has more to do with the Puritans than Binney Hinn [Edited on 8-2-2005 by blhowes]
Originally posted by New wine skin I know what it is not.... its not the number of accurate prophetic messages from Binney Hinn.... Click to expand... Close, but it has more to do with the Puritans than Binney Hinn [Edited on 8-2-2005 by blhowes]
blhowes Puritan Board Professor Aug 2, 2005 #4 Originally posted by blhowes Close, but it has more to do with the Puritans than Binney Hinn Click to expand... Hint: Two modern-day Puritans, to be more exact.
Originally posted by blhowes Close, but it has more to do with the Puritans than Binney Hinn Click to expand... Hint: Two modern-day Puritans, to be more exact.
toddpedlar Iron Dramatist Aug 2, 2005 #6 Originally posted by blhowes Trivia Math Question: I'm guessing this will someday go down in history as a very important equation: 4679=4679 Does anybody know the signficance of this equation? Click to expand... HEH. It's two PROLIFIC modern day puritans (though your equation isn't QUITE right yet. Hope the right one goes next so your equation is )
Originally posted by blhowes Trivia Math Question: I'm guessing this will someday go down in history as a very important equation: 4679=4679 Does anybody know the signficance of this equation? Click to expand... HEH. It's two PROLIFIC modern day puritans (though your equation isn't QUITE right yet. Hope the right one goes next so your equation is )
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 2, 2005 #9 Originally posted by toddpedlar Well, go ahead, Andrew... "make it so" Click to expand... Engage!
blhowes Puritan Board Professor Aug 2, 2005 #10 Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot I know where this is headed... Click to expand... Do you think Scott or anybody else does?
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot I know where this is headed... Click to expand... Do you think Scott or anybody else does?
blhowes Puritan Board Professor Aug 2, 2005 #11 Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot Originally posted by toddpedlar Well, go ahead, Andrew... "make it so" Click to expand... Engage! Click to expand... [passing out party hats] Wow! He did it! Can you believe it! [/passing out party hats] Scott, who do you think will break the tie? Andrew, who do you think will break the tie?
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot Originally posted by toddpedlar Well, go ahead, Andrew... "make it so" Click to expand... Engage! Click to expand... [passing out party hats] Wow! He did it! Can you believe it! [/passing out party hats] Scott, who do you think will break the tie? Andrew, who do you think will break the tie?
N New wine skin Puritan Board Freshman Aug 2, 2005 #12 Andrew, where do you find time to make all these posts brother??? Dont stop posting of course... love the church history you always share with us.
Andrew, where do you find time to make all these posts brother??? Dont stop posting of course... love the church history you always share with us.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 2, 2005 #13 Originally posted by New wine skin Andrew, where do you find time to make all these posts brother??? Dont stop posting of course... love the church history you always share with us. Click to expand... I'm a little sleep deprived.... Thanks, brother.
Originally posted by New wine skin Andrew, where do you find time to make all these posts brother??? Dont stop posting of course... love the church history you always share with us. Click to expand... I'm a little sleep deprived.... Thanks, brother.
Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner Aug 2, 2005 #15 I concede. As Morpheus said in the matrix, "He is the one".
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 2, 2005 #16 Originally posted by Scott Bushey I concede. As Morpheus said in the matrix, "He is the one". Click to expand... I agree with the oracle, I ain't the one! Anyways, what's the #1 poster spot between EP brethren?
Originally posted by Scott Bushey I concede. As Morpheus said in the matrix, "He is the one". Click to expand... I agree with the oracle, I ain't the one! Anyways, what's the #1 poster spot between EP brethren?
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 2, 2005 #18 Ooops, spoke too soon. The Webmaster is now at 4854.
Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner Aug 2, 2005 #19 Matt has indeed turned up the steam on both you and I Andrew.......