I'm looking for some recommendations on bookshelves. The study in my home has a 9 ft high ceiling, and I need to put bookshelves along two walls. One wall is 75 inches in length (6' 3"), and the other wall is just shy of 13 ft 4 inches. The two walls connect, as will the shelves. I would like for the shelves to go all the way to the ceiling if possible.
I was wondering if there is a particular store, with which someone has had experience, where you can purchase such materials and put them together w/o having to do any carpentry.
Probably a long shot, but thought I would ask here.
Blessings,
DTK
I was wondering if there is a particular store, with which someone has had experience, where you can purchase such materials and put them together w/o having to do any carpentry.
Probably a long shot, but thought I would ask here.
Blessings,
DTK

