Broken Dancing Banana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry about that, Chris.

I'm the banana's agent, and we just had a little problem where his "dancing rights" were held up over at another board where he had inadvertantly signed an "exclusive", and so we weren't able to dance for awhile anywhere else. Anyway, to make a long story short, all cleared up now, and we're good to go.

I also represent the headbanger thingy, the handshake brothers, and am TRYING to get can o' worms to come on board, but he just blew up the other day and said he won't do anymore "Exclusive Psalmody" threads. These emoticons can be so tempermental!
 
Definitely mercy.;) Look, it's working now!:banana:
Originally posted by Presbyrino
Originally posted by kevin.carroll
Originally posted by Peter
oh man that's funny :lol: I think it might be a sin to laugh that hard on the Sabbath

Is reading the PB on Sunday an act of piety, mercy, or necessity? :P

Definitely a necessity! :lol:

[Edited on 1-23-2006 by NaphtaliPress]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top