I was not sure where to post this, and will be speaking with my elders about it, but curious how those of you business owners handle giving. I’m a W2 employee and we give based on my gross earnings.
My spouse and I just started a private practice and have invested about $10k into it. By God’s grace, it has gotten traction and we should be out of the “red” in the next few months.
Is it proper stewardship to wait to give from the business until we have recouped our business expenses, thus giving off our increase? Once that is done, giving based on net revenue after overhead, as well?
Curious how some of you handle this or have been advised by others. Thank you all!
My spouse and I just started a private practice and have invested about $10k into it. By God’s grace, it has gotten traction and we should be out of the “red” in the next few months.
Is it proper stewardship to wait to give from the business until we have recouped our business expenses, thus giving off our increase? Once that is done, giving based on net revenue after overhead, as well?
Curious how some of you handle this or have been advised by others. Thank you all!