Christian Focus / Mentor books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,

They are reformed books. They are a publisher from Great Britain. The authors they publish are a mixture of American Reformed and British Reformed (Scottish and English) I have enjoyed reading their books for the last several years now.

My late father, Rev. Ian Tallach, was involved in starting Christian Focus Publications in the late '70s.

They're based in the Highlands of Scotland at Fearn, Ross.

I have found their books quite helpful. They came out with the excellent The Marrow of Modern Divinity (Fisher/Boston), Kelly's Systematic Theology, Still's The Work of the Pastor, Joseph Pipa, Ralph Davis, A.W. Pink, and Piper. They are coming out with Guy Waters, John Owen, etc.

Christian Focus Publications (CFP) has been producing Christian books since the early 1970's, originally starting as a publisher of classic Scottish authors. The addition of children's colour Bible story books in the early 1980's prefaced an expansion of the company with books by authors from all five continents sold all around the world. Our books have been translated into 40 different languages.

We produce books for all ages and abilities through 4 focused imprints:

Christian Focus - popular adult titles

CF4K - books for children (including Sunday / Home school titles)

Christian Heritage - classic books kept in print

Mentor - books for people with a more academic bent

Although a distinctively Evangelical publisher, CFP is not denominational. Our books point people to look for help in their lives from the Bible, and the author behind it. To put it another way, we are "reformed" with an "F" for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back