Coffee Creamers?

What is the Best Type of Coffee Creamer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coram Deo

Puritan Board Junior
What is the best coffee creamer for Coffee? And Why?

1. Powdered Creamer Unfavored
2. Powdered Creamer Favored
3. Liquid Creamer Unfavored
4. Liquid Creamer Favored
5. Milk
6. Evaporative Milk
7. Other

I voted other since it is a grave sin to adulterate a good bitter beverage. If God had wanted us to drink creamed coffee, he would have invented Starbucks. Instead, it is a creation/corruption of the devil. Although the reference eludes me, I'm sure that creamed coffee must violate some part of the Holiness Code somewhere. And, the oldest and best mss in the NT include a prohibition of cream in coffee, evidently deleted by the Seattle Besticus and Starbuckanus mss. :lol:

I don't use any, but my wife likes the powdered creamers.

Around here we affectionately call it blasphemy. (ie, "Honey, do you want some blasphemy in your coffee?")

Juan Valdez works so hard to bring us our coffee (we only use 100% columbian), it just seems wrong to do cream. When we were courting, I made the blasphemy joke and it just stuck.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I voted other since it is a grave sin to adulterate a good bitter beverage. If God had wanted us to drink creamed coffee, he would have invented Starbucks. Instead, it is a creation/corruption of the devil. Although the reference eludes me, I'm sure that creamed coffee must violate some part of the Holiness Code somewhere. And, the oldest and best mss in the NT include a prohibition of cream in coffee, evidently deleted by the Seattle Besticus and Starbuckanus mss. :lol:

I voted other since it is a grave sin to adulterate a good bitter beverage.

Bitter? I thought good coffee was supposed to be naturally sweet.

I have a hard time finding naturally sweet coffee though, but, on occasion, I have had coffee that tastes like sweet molasses or caramel. Yum. Most of the time I do add a little half-n-half, and that's to kill the bitterness.

I like these. But mostly just put cinnamon in my coffee.
irish_creme_bottle.jpg
french_vanilla_bottle.jpg
amaretto_bottle.jpg
hazelnut_bottle.jpg

Hmm, I never thought of real cream..... and I forgot Half and Half on the List.....

Does real cream really improve the beverage over all?

Hmm, I never thought of real cream..... and I forgot Half and Half on the List.....

Michael, Michael, Michael. Trust me brother. I'm a fellow over-taxed and under represented Marylander. I wouldn't steer you wrong. Buy a half pint of light cream, not heavy whipping cream. Try it. You'll like it.

Talk about over-taxed... :lol:

Anyway, I switched from autodrip coffee to french press coffee a year ago but I was stuck on my liquid flavored creamers and powdered and occasional unflavored powder creamer.....

Michael, Michael, Michael. Trust me brother. I'm a fellow over-taxed and under represented Marylander. I wouldn't steer you wrong. Buy a half pint of light cream, not heavy whipping cream. Try it. You'll like it.

Oh. My. Goodness. Yes!

Swooningly delicious.

I can't stand it. It's been months since I bought honest-to-goodness cream for my morning coffee.

It's time. It's time.

Surely one little ol' half-pint can't hurt me too much.

I don't use any, but my wife likes the powdered creamers.

Around here we affectionately call it blasphemy. (ie, "Honey, do you want some blasphemy in your coffee?")

Juan Valdez works so hard to bring us our coffee (we only use 100% columbian), it just seems wrong to do cream. When we were courting, I made the blasphemy joke and it just stuck.

I've tried to drink my coffee black. No can do. The only time I could drink it black was the two weeks I spent in Colombia on business. I could not believe how delicious the coffee was, and without any sweetener or creamer. Amazing. The closest I ever got was at the airport in Miami where they make that strong Cuban stuff. Yum.

My coffee's like my wife - tan and sweet. :D

Thus, powdered carnation hazel nut - tastes better than the liquid version for some reason.

Give it a shot, you die-hards.

You just might not go back. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back