Coffee Creamers?

What is the Best Type of Coffee Creamer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I voted for Liquid flavored Creamer, and then realized that I should have voted 'other' and by 'other' i mean BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM. My mouth waters just thinking about a nice cup of coffee with Baileys added in! Yummy!

Ya know, I voted for Liquid flavored Creamer, and then realized that I should have voted 'other' and by 'other' i mean BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM. My mouth waters just thinking about a nice cup of coffee with Baileys added in! Yummy!

Seth,

Since when can Biola students drink alcohol? I thought you guys had to swear to stick to some behavioral code? "Promotion, distribution, sale, possession, or use of alcohol or narcotics or other controlled substances on- or off-campus regardless of the student‘s age." Or is there a non-alcoholic Bailey's? Or is that just for undergrads? :think:

Does this count?
hempmilk.jpg

Wooster has to steal the cow creamer:

[video=youtube;ki5qHljbnw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki5qHljbnw0&feature=related[/video]

Nevermind...doesn't work...just click on the link above the screen if you want to see it.

Seth,

Since when can Biola students drink alcohol? I thought you guys had to swear to stick to some behavioral code? "Promotion, distribution, sale, possession, or use of alcohol or narcotics or other controlled substances on- or off-campus regardless of the student‘s age." Or is there a non-alcoholic Bailey's? Or is that just for undergrads? :think:

Biola does have such a policy, which I have abided by while at the University, but, I've only been a Biola student since last semester.

Other = NO CREAMER

Be a man (or woman) drink it Black!!!
I use to drink coffee with loads of sugar, then elimanated the sugar and just have coffee with milk. I like it that way and now can't stand it with sugar in it. About the closest I've come to true manliness is when I got some coffee at work, they were closing up the cafe, and all they had was skim milk. It was tolerable, but that's about as close I've been able to get. You macho black coffee drinkers are an amazing breed. I trust your integrity, so when you say you enjoy it, I take your word for it, but...

I put unflavored powered because that is what we use...but I have used milk both store bought and fresh from the cow, and various other types of creamers..but using the unflavored non-dairy creamer is what is in our budget for now, but the problem is I don't know any dairy farmers around here to get the fresh milk from..

when I lived in Idaho, we had a guy at work who would milk the cows then come to work with fresh milk and sell it for $1.50 a gallon..I was buying about 2 gallons a week...I love using fresh milk for homemade macaroni and cheese!!!

Seth,

Biola does have such a policy, which I have abided by while at the University, but, I've only been a Biola student since last semester.

Seth, I was just tweaking you. I was not actually challenging your integrity. :lol:

You macho black coffee drinkers are an amazing breed. I trust your integrity, so when you say you enjoy it, I take your word for it, but...

Hey . . . I . . . 'm . . . just a social . . . drinker. I . . . can stop . . . drinking cofee . . . a . . . ny . . . time. But, when you . . . are addicted, er, ah, . . . I mean when . . . you . . . ah, well, you know . . . enjoy it a WHOLE lot and drink 38 cups . . . a . . . day . . . well . . . taste and enjoyment . . . are, ah, well, . . . not really the issue. Excuse me, I need another hit, I mean cup. :eek:

[Full disclosure: I used to drink 8-10 cups of regular per day but now drink decaf almost exclusively]

Seth,

Seth, I was just tweaking you. I was not actually challenging your integrity. :lol:

LOL. No problem. It's hard to read humor in a post sometimes. :lol:

You macho black coffee drinkers are an amazing breed. I trust your integrity, so when you say you enjoy it, I take your word for it, but...

Hey . . . I . . . 'm . . . just a social . . . drinker. I . . . can stop . . . drinking cofee . . . a . . . ny . . . time. But, when you . . . are addicted, er, ah, . . . I mean when . . . you . . . ah, well, you know . . . enjoy it a WHOLE lot and drink 38 cups . . . a . . . day . . . well . . . taste and enjoyment . . . are, ah, well, . . . not really the issue. Excuse me, I need another hit, I mean cup. :eek:
:lol:

Help!!!! I've found the Anti-Coffee, The Cream of Perdition. My wife broke out this hazelnut flavored creamer. YUCH! I can't get the smell out of my nose. Blasphemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back