Commentaries for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafe Andersen

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings all! It has come time for me to part with my Library of Commentaries. The reason? I have logos now and do not need them twice.

I have a total of 26 commentaries, 24 volumes on the New Testament and 2 volumes on the Old Testament and I am offering each one at a better price than you can find online. If anyone is interested just let me know! I would be more than happy to show them off, as they are all in supreme condition. Now I shall list each volume that i have below:

Isaiah (2 volumes) New International Commentary on the Old Testament by John N. Oswalt

Matthew - New International Commentary on the New Testament by R.T France

Mark- New International Commentary on the New Testament by William Lane

Luke- New American Commentary by Robert Stein

John- Pillar New Testament Commentary by D.A Carson / Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Andreas J. Köstenberger / New International Commentary on the New Testament by Leon Morris

Acts- Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Darrel Bock

Romans- New International Commentary on the New Testament by Douglas Moo

1 Corinthians - The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Brian Rosner and Roy Ciampa

2 Corinthians - New International Commentary on the New Testament by Paul Barnett

Galatians- New International Greek Testament Commentary by F.F Bruce

Ephesians - The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Peter O'Brien / Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Frank Thielman

Philippians - New International Greek Testament Commentary by Peter O'Brien / Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Moisés Silva

Colossians/Philemon - The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Douglas Moo

1/2 Thessalonians - The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Gene L. Greene

Pastoral Epistles - New International Greek Testament Commentary by George Knight

James - The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Douglas Moo

Hebrews - New International Greek Testament Commentary by Paul Ellingworth / The Pillar New Testament Commentary by Peter O'Brien

1/2 Peter and Jude - New American Commentary by Thomas Schreiner

1/2/3 John - Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament by Robert Yarbrough

Rafe, you need to study the OT more it appears. Sorry I have missed you in KC. I'm here too. :)

I do study the old testament. I have some good resources on Logos for that, just not in print. So that is really not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back