Crayon Physics Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really cool and my son loves coloring, but what if you don't have a tablet PC?

Maybe you could build this:

[video=youtube;pQpr3W-YmcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQpr3W-YmcQ[/video]
 
I ended up downloading this on to my Media Center PC at home last night and playing the demo with the kids. We used a Blue Tooth Mouse on the sofa while we played it on the big screen TV. It was a little difficult for the kids to use the mouse so I had to guide their hands but the game was a blast. It's a really fun game that actually teaches some problem solving skills.

I have a USB tablet that I'm going to plug into the computer tonight so they can draw some of the objects more easily.

-----Added 1/16/2009 at 09:08:07 EST-----

Oh, I ended up buying the full version and it has a lot more activities. I'm a bit tired this AM because I got a bit addicted to solving a bunch of extra problems pretty late.
 
I ended up downloading this on to my Media Center PC at home last night and playing the demo with the kids. We used a Blue Tooth Mouse on the sofa while we played it on the big screen TV. It was a little difficult for the kids to use the mouse so I had to guide their hands but the game was a blast. It's a really fun game that actually teaches some problem solving skills.

I have a USB tablet that I'm going to plug into the computer tonight so they can draw some of the objects more easily.

-----Added 1/16/2009 at 09:08:07 EST-----

Oh, I ended up buying the full version and it has a lot more activities. I'm a bit tired this AM because I got a bit addicted to solving a bunch of extra problems pretty late.

It's definitely addictive :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top