Dangerous Dog Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theognome

Burrito Bill
If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you have a small child please take this as a warning.



DO NOT leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.



Only a moment was enough for the following to happen. See the photo attached.










image002.jpg


Theognome
 
What a sweet picture! I grew up with pitt bulls, but I am now afraid as a mom. Seriously, mommy-hood turned me into a chicken:(
 
I used to put barrettes in my dog's fur :D Dogs can be awesome.

You're an evil woman. :lol: Your poor dog. Couldn't do it to our collie in the summertime. We gave him a high and tight. He loved it. No barrettes for him!!!

I just remembered my sister used to dress up our cats like dolls and put them in the baby carriage and roll them around. Only the siamese would participate. Very long-suffering.

You two may be related.
 
I just remembered my sister used to dress up our cats like dolls and put them in the baby carriage and roll them around. Only the siamese would participate. Very long-suffering.

You two may be related.


My friend and I did this with kittens when we were little, I still remember it. :lol: :lol:
 
I remember as a kid some other kid in the neighborhood spray-painted his German Shepherd bright lime green. For the next few days we teased him, saying that he turned his dog into Kermit the Frog.

Theognome
 
That's a bull terrier, right? Are they really in the dangerous dog category?

BTW, I remember getting in serious trouble for drawing blue dots on a dalmatian. Sigh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top