Matthew Willard Lankford Puritan Board Freshman Oct 11, 2013 #1 Attached is my version and the original of a portrait of David Brainerd on horseback.
Frosty Puritan Board Sophomore Oct 11, 2013 #2 Very cool, Matthew. I really like it. Interesting touch with the Natives looking at David. How long did it take you to create that?
Very cool, Matthew. I really like it. Interesting touch with the Natives looking at David. How long did it take you to create that?
Matthew Willard Lankford Puritan Board Freshman Oct 11, 2013 #3 I'm not sure who the original drawing was done by (you'll see initials in the bottom left), but it took me about a day to finish my version (including the fact that I have a day job).
I'm not sure who the original drawing was done by (you'll see initials in the bottom left), but it took me about a day to finish my version (including the fact that I have a day job).