Decision Time: iPhone or Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I know who has an iPhone seems to really like it. I know multiple people, however, who have stressed to me over and over to get a protection plan for it because their screens have broken. One friend switched to a different phone after breaking his screen for the fourth time. He still loved the iPhone, but was sick of them breaking. I have no idea how common that is though. But again, everyone seems to really like them. I know next to nothing about Android.

I have a BlackBerry Torch 9800 and LOVE it. I had a Bold before this one and liked it well enough, but it seems like garbage compared to the Torch.

My Droid Citrus doesn't seem to play nice with PB, not sure why. It loads ve-e-e-e-r-r-ry slowly and tends to load things I don't want, then I have to wait for that to load so I can get out of it. I tried to get on 5 times one night and then gave up. Not sure what the problem is, but I'm sure it's not supposed to be that hard. I used the Mobile skin, too. Love Droid for everything else, though.

I have the HTC Thunderbolt, and I would recommend it if you are in a Verizon 4G area. My speeds are unbelievable. I regularly get 12Mbs down and 30Mbs up. I also like the interface. Iphone is great if you want to be behind the times as soon as you pay the premium price for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back