No need to apologize Zach. It is great you found it. I am exited you did find it. I was just directing everyone's attention to the page and that we have it linked here also. This is a great resource page that I have spent a lot of time on. I wish more of us would do it. We would understand the confessions and biblical Christianity much better if we did. I must admit that I arrived at reading the Standards a bit later in life than I should have. It would have saved me a lot of questions and given me some wonderful discipleship tools. Even though most of the guys I taught are very solid I wish I would have pushed the teachings of historical confessionalism a bit more. The Confessions were born out of times of refining and therefore have more solidity to them. They are great teaching tools.